Assistant Manager, Social Media Marketing
The Social Media Assistant Manager’s role ideates customer-based following through social media channels and social influencers to drive acquisition, investments and to generate cross and upsell demand to the current installed base.
This person is responsible for “level up” initiatives onto foreign markets, and subsequent debut trading on NYSE/NASDAQ, enhancing current services, by leveraging on different social media marketing channels and initiatives.
While this position is not a licensed one, it does require basic knowledge around trading US shares.
Duties and Responsibilities
Business Development – NYSE/NASDAQ:
- Liaise with IT team in planning system enhancements, changes due to campaigns and new product launches that supports Malaysia market trading.
- Perform UAT checks before implementation of the new business enhancements
- Manage and maintain data analytic reports, such as trend and performance for the planning of any future promotion and post-campaign analysis.
- Supervise data analytics of the business including daily flash report, SC reports, broker ranking, market share, etc
- Stay abreast of breaking news and technology trends
- Social Media Marketing:
- Leverage on data analysis to provide digital solutions that will help the business grow / achieve targets
- Build relationships with social media educators to ensure positive coverage of the company's products, services, and around digital trading.
- Create and deploy educational content based on trending topics and relate back to the business.
- Design marketing ideas to level up existing clients for foreign market trading
- Act as community manager for social media
- Produce daily social media content that educates followers around digital trading, trending behavior and share trading ideas.
- Produce social videos to boost engagement and overall social reach
- Oversee the execution of marketing campaigns, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the desired quality standards.
- Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Analyze market trends and competitors to identify threats and opportunities. This involves analyzing market data, tracking competitor activity, and making recommendations for adjustments.
- Develop and host webinar sessions to educate and boost trading.
- Identify potential topics and speakers relevant to boosting US trading
- Direct events and produce marketing materials to support it
- Analyze data post event to continuously improve and to drive attendees/viewers
- Undertake any other related tasks as may be determined from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing / Finance/Economics/Business or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Data analysis and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of current marketing trends and concepts
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrable evidence of ability to generate content and a good sense of what is “newsworthy” in a PR sense.
- A team player, digital savvy, creative and outgoing personality.
- Experience in e-commerce, digital investing or communications agency is a plus.