Executive, Customer Service
Customer Support is the first contact point to customers. The job is to respond to customer enquiries and ensure assistance and guidance are provided to customers for smooth execution of orders or channelling customer queries to relevant team for follow up.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Participate in the marketing events if needed.
- Participate in new product development if needed.
- Keep abreast of any changes in policies and procedures in timely manner.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience in Stock Broking Dealings.
- Candidates must possess Dealer Representative License and pass the following examination of SIDC Board: Module 6 – Stock Market and Securities Law and Module 7 – Financial Statement Analysis and Asset Valuation
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia / English / Mandarin.
- Patient and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement, change and the challenge to make it better.