The Marketing Executive is responsible to ensure quick reach out to customer on any marketing activities such as affiliate marketing, event, campaigns or promotions maintained in the marketing calendar. An executive is responsible for content development and messaging to support marketing initiatives hosted by the company as well as supporting administrative effort.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate and assist in marketing communication efforts that include campaigns, product launches, events, webinars and other marketing related efforts.
- To monitor the results of each effort and ensure it is kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Develop content and analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates in delivering the best ROI.
- Work with loyalty partners and affiliate partners to hit the account opening KPI and to boost trading.
- Work closely with internal team members to execute marketing activities on identified opportunities with the aim to contribute positively to the company KPIs / KGIs.
- Create and develop ways and content to communicate company message to clients.
- To keep abreast of the latest digital advertising and digital promotion trends, digital innovations and other communication channels. Insights should be presented to and propose appropriately for further enhancement of advertising and promotions efforts.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external parties.
- To undertake any other related tasks as may be determined from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
- Handle the administration work for the marketing team from RINGI forms, follow up on vendor payments, manual data patching (liaison with the IT team), etc.
- Attend to customer general queries related to Rakuten Trade, new products and promotions.
- Candidates must possess bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint/Presentation Tool
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good English Language Proficiency (Written and spoken), Malay and Chinese (optional)
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Candidates preferably possess e-commerce or start up business experience, affiliate marketing experience or internship in related field