Manager, Accounts and Finance
Be responsible in ensuring timely and accurate management reporting, finance reporting, taxation filing and comply with applicable accounting standards, government latest ruling and procedures. The job role also required participation in projects and ad-hoc assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle Full Set of Account and include the drafting of annual financial statement to auditor. (knowledge of handling FOREX will be added advantage)
- Prepare daily/ weekly/ monthly/quarterly/yearly management performance review, forecast and analysis
- Preparation in yearly budget includes control & monitoring budget spending in weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly.
- Preparation of tax computation, deferred tax and tax regulatory submission.
- Handling Transfer Pricing documentation and liaise with related parties accordingly.
- To review, verify & monitor for daily accounting and financial operations related work. Includes processing of purchase order, payment voucher, petty cash vouchers, journals, account receivables and payables, bank reconciliation, client trust balances, intercompany billing and others.
- SST preparation including review & submission
- Review & monitor the fixed assets register and ensure the fixed assets records and reports are properly recorded
- Preparation of Lease schedule (MFRS 16), including computation, recognition, reconciliation and monitoring.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax agents, etc in ensuring compliance of statutory requirements.
- To prepare, review, monitor on Finance & Account Policy & Procedure and any others internal control documents.
- Monitoring/ Supervising daily finance operation in order to run smoothly including to lead and coach the finance team
- Review & Monitor Daily Cash Flow Planning
- To support in preparation, reviewing regulatory reports including “CAR” report, ComRep, FATCA, CbCR, CRS and others.
- Ensure all accounting functions and controls are in place and performed efficiently in meeting deadlines and minimizing risks.
- Contribution and keep improving the effectiveness & efficiency of finance & account dept (Kaizen)
- Handling ad-hoc matters/ projects assigned, office administration and any other operational matters
- To support daily operation related matters.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 7 - 10 years of working experience
- Good communication and teamwork is a must.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Accounting software.
- Knowledge on MYOB system will be an added advantage.
- Experience in stock broking industry will be added advantage
- Candidate must be resourceful and able to problem solve.
- Able to work independently with strong initiative, committed and strong sense of ownership.
- Corporate Tax Knowledge & knowledge on computation Deferred taxes are compulsory
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing Documentation will be added advantage
- Understanding of accounting standards for MFRS 9, 15, 16 is compulsory.
- Data Analytical skill is required