Manager, IT Services
The incumbent will work with Senior Manager, IT Services in managing IT Infrastructure, Network and IT Security.
This role also requires preparation and monitoring of IT Infrastructure, Network and IT Security, budget and costing, strategic planning and audit matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting, maintaining and optimizing IT Infrastructure, Network and IT Security, including routine backup, network troubleshooting, office computer and peripherals maintenance.
- Incident Management: proactively follow up with the IT team members to ensure a quick resolution to all incidents encountered
- Responsible to manage and reporting to Management on network infrastructure, daily operations and cyber security issues and status on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for managing, implementing, and monitoring IT Infrastructure, Network and IT Security (servers, storage, network devices and service application).
- Excellent organizational skills to estimate, plan, schedule, coordinate and execute activities.
- Manage ad-hoc project, change request, the incident report and system inventory.
- Responsible to manage and ensure optimum performance of the server, network and security devices.
- Monitor and report on service performance and discuss the results with the IT team and prepare a service improvement plan if needed.
- Ensure DR and BCP simulation perform well including IT Services readiness and checklists.
- Participate in proposal creation and negotiation support for new or renewing contracts.
- Involve and provide feedback on cyber security activity, audit and briefing to regulator and staff.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Minimum 5 years and above relevant working experience in network, server troubleshooting/ support and Managed Services Operations and/or Service Delivery environment.
- Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Information Technology.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Windows OS, Linux OS, Server Virtualization, Networking and Service Management.
- Proficiency with operating systems and network security protocols.
- Ability to see the big picture with problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Data Center, networks, routing, switching, firewalls and site to site connectivity.
- Certified with ITIL based experience in Incident, Problem, Change and configuration management would be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with a positive work attitude and be able to work independently
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and long hours.