Senior Executive, Data Marketing
The incumbent is responsible in data mining and data analysis to discover insights that helps company identify areas of improvement and seize new opportunities in terms of acquisition and trading. Also, this role will assist in creating educational content around digital trading and support marketing activities such as hosting educational webinars, and campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily reporting based on available data. i.e. daily business report (account opening, flash reports, revenue reports etc.), daily trading report and ad-hoc reports
- Liaise with BA team to ensure SQL data extraction is accurate.
- Liaise with IT team to monitor the progress of business requirements requested by marketing team and customer service team.
- Execute UAT check before implementation of new business requirement
- Prepare database for communication
- Prepare post communication reports to track effectiveness
- Analyze data and discover insightful information on the customer, such as trend and performance for planning of any future promotion or campaigns.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our educational content and recommend new topics
- Write clear marketing copy to educate and promote digital trading
- Use SEO, videos, webpages, webinars, social media, EDMs, etc to share content.
- Upload new content to our communication platforms. Update content as needed
- Coordinate with creative to illustrate articles and ensure brand consistency
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing/ Economics/ Communication/ Business or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong data analytics and written communication skill.
- Strong understanding of current marketing and event concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Strong knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel and SQL is a must.
- A team player, digital savvy, creative and out-going personality.
- Experience in ecommerce, email marketing, and social media