Senior Manager, HR and Admin
This position will be responsible to plan, direct and control the overall management of human resources, in line with the organisation’s policies, to develop and maintain a productive and capable workforce and to create a challenging, attractive and conducive working environment for employees to support the operational requirements and achievement of business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Manage full spectrum of human resource services covering recruitment, C&B, employee relations, T&D and performance management.
- Reviewing applicants, shortlisting, interviewing and accessing candidates.
- Provide HR monthly report to Board and management team.
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes during meetings
- Strategic planning in terms of manpower planning, budget and management involves engagement, deployment, career development and training needs for employees.
- Initiate, plan, review and implement effective HR policies and procedures to ensure HR practices are constantly benchmarked against best practices implemented and to monitor its compliance and effectiveness.
- Answering related HR queries and providing ad-hoc advice and information to the employees and management.
- Provide HR guidance on grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Issuance of personal letters including the letter of appointment, confirmation, promotion, resignation and other HR correspondences.
- Renewal of group insurance, office tenancy, CMSRL licensing, etc.
- Conduct new employees’ orientation.
- Creating and reviewing job descriptions.
- Ensure accuracy and timely payment of employees’ salary and other statutory payments such as EPF, EIS, SOCSO and income tax are aligned with the Malaysian Law.
- To support in any other HR and administrative tasks as and when required.
- Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Studies/Administration or equivalent.
- Preferably 10 years of working experience in related fields.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Possess a high level of integrity, initiative, drive, commitment and a sense of urgency.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.