- US Major Stock Indices hit new year-to-date high!
- Apple - Presence of USD3 trillion market capitalization
- Significance of placeing US stocks at the core of asset building
●S&P500 rose more than 20% from its October low.
● Rule of thumb of “peak out of policy interest rate is a factor for high stock prices.”
●The market is aware of shifting to profit growth next year after this year’s decline
● Predict the S&P500 for the second half of the year.
● Recheck the long-term total returns for US stocks.
● Reverify the long-term track record of instalment investment.
● The year-to-date changes in the domestic and overseas markets stood out.
● Nasdaq 100 implicates “half-price return is full price return.”
● Will the market repeat “sell in May” this year?
● Inflation expectations in the US market are rising.
● Check the year-to-date changes and performance outlook by sector
● Is the stock market waiting for bond rates to stabilize?