Daily Market Report (18 Nov 2020)
- Wall Street retreated as traders decided to lock in some profits following a solid run post the Presidential election and positive vaccine news.
- The DJI Average which gained by more than 5% over the past week again failed to breach the 30,000 mark as the benchmark index declined 170 points to settle at around the 29,780 level.
- Therefore, we may see some retracement of regional markets today.
- On the local front, we reckon rubber glove counters to experience continue selling pressures therefore the benchmark index may face with some headwinds today.
- We believe the FBM KLCI which had jumped by more than 10% since early this month, may see it tough to maintain at current level with the 1,600 as the immediate support.