Daily Market Report (25 June 2020)
- Sentiments on Wall Street turned tentative on the back of a potential second Covid-19 wave in the US.
- As such the DJI Average lost 710 points to close below the 25,500 mark whilst the Nasdaq lost 222 points following its record-breaking run.
- As a result, we anticipate regional markets to remain mixed today amid the ongoing consolidation.
- On the domestic front, the FBM KLCI may finally relent and is seen to close below the psychological 1,500 level today having held on stubbornly above this threshold over the last few days.
- Immediate support is seen at 1,490 level.