Grow With Us
Manager, Digital Marketing & Communications
- The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible
to ensure the continuous growth of the company’s digital presence and priorities
through managing digital channels and activities that contribute to achieving
the business targets with the aim to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition
Duties and responsibilities
- Campaigns and Leads Management - Implement campaigns and lead-gen activities such as email marketing, website optimization, SEO/SEM and online events promotion initiatives. Track campaigns performance and provide monthly dashboard on lead generation status.
- Digital Assets Management - Develop and manage digital assets which include webinars, digital videos, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos and info-graphics, with support from internal/external content specialists.
- Blog Management - Evaluate campaigns content ROl and research key value-add topic areas around our core competencies and service areas and develop evergreen content for the company's blog channels via working with stakeholders / influencers.
- Social Media Management - Manage company profiles, content and online communities for external communications across the company's social media channels. Analyze social media metrics and provide insights for the improvement of brand engagement and loyalty.
- SEO/PPC Marketing - Plan and oversee the delivery of SEO and PPC campaigns. Manage execution of search marketing campaigns with established process for regular keywords, landing pages and advertisements refresh. Maintain integrity of campaigns and accounts structure in accordance to RT’s guidelines.
- Web Management - Manage content renewal on corporate website. Implement outreach of content pieces to earn links back to the website to improve our search engine ranking and create keyword specific landing pages as required.
- Email Marketing - Manage the deployment of email marketing campaigns, including templates development, distribution, tracking and reporting. Perform regular audit of contact database with recommendations for follow-up to ensure database is accurately updated and segmented.
- Marketing Automation - Support the team rollout of marketing automation platform. Work with marketing team members to plan marketing campaigns for rollout. Track campaigns performance and provide monthly dashboard and recommendations on marketing lead generation pipelines and conversion status.
- Digital Analytics
- Develop monthly dashboards
for reporting digital performance across owned, earned and paid media. Measure
and analyze campaigns performance and provide recommendations on hot topics for
marketing campaigns development.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Communications with proven 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing or related fields.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, email marketing, and social media.
- Strong knowledge in Power Point and Excel is a must.
- Proven experience working with digital marketing tools for email, web content, SEM/SEO, social media, CRM, Google Adwords, SMS campaigns, web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and relevant online marketing platforms.
- Digital savvy, creative and out-going personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in e-commerce marketing or agency
Assistant Manager, Finance & Accounts
- Be responsible in ensuring timely and accurate management reporting and comply
with applicable accounting standards and procedures.
The job role also required participation in projects and ad-hoc assignments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle full set of financial statements.
- Processing payment, managing daily cash flow, maintaining third party monies and all other accounting related matters.
- Prepare monthly management reports and analysis.
- Compute the Capital Adequacy Ratio (“CAR”).
- Responsible for daily cash flow management and reconciliation, monthly cash flow forecast for internal and external requirements.
- Handle the petty cash for finance department.
- Manage the fixed assets register and maintenance of the fixed assets records and reports.
- Daily cash settlement and any other finance operations related matters.
- Responsible for daily accounting and financial operations related work. Includes processing of purchase order, payment voucher, petty cash vouchers, journals, account receivables and payables, bank reconciliation, intercompany billing and others.
- Timely and accurate reporting of financial, management and regulatory reporting that comply with accounting standards, Companies Act, relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensure all accounting functions and controls are in place and performed efficiently in meeting deadlines and minimizing risks.
- Preparation, verification and maintenance of accounting records and other accounting related duties with the knowledge of accounting software.
- Assist in monitoring of yearly budget.
- Assist in preparation of tax computation, deferred tax and tax regulatory submission.
- Assist in preparation of internal control documents.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax agents, etc in ensuring compliance of statutory requirements.
- Handling ad-hoc matters/ projects assigned, office administration and any other operational matters.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 - 8 years of working experience in stockbroking is preferred.
- Good communication and teamwork is a must.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Accounting software.
- Candidate must be resourceful and able to problem solve.
- Able to work independently with strong initiative, committed and strong sense of ownership.