Grow With Us
Executive, Risk & Compliance
- Risk & Compliance Officer is responsible to ensure the company complies to the regulation set out by the governing bodies and the risk & compliance procedures are continually monitored and reviewed to help identify possible areas where improvements could be made. It is essential to work with business users and management to ensure appropriate contingency plans are in place.
Duties and responsibilities
- To monitor and review procedures and processes aligned to guidelines of regulation
- To organize / promote awareness session with internal staff on regulatory updates
- To implement processes to measures and monitor / report risk
- To manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities
- To validate and perform risk analysis
- To manage, monitor and report on the company or customer risk and exposure
• Minimum Degree holder in Economics, Business, Accounting or Financial / Banking• Module 11 – Fundamentals of Compliance (SIDC examination)• Such modules of the SIDC examination as may be relevant to the scope of responsibilities of the Compliance Officer• Registration with the SC and Bursa
• Knowledge of Operation Risk, Credit Risk & Market Risk• Good knowledge of MS Office & Excel
• 3-5 years in Risk and Compliance, in the Banking and Finance industry
Manager, Digital Marketing & Communications
- The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible
to ensure the continuous growth of the company’s digital presence and priorities
through managing digital channels and activities that contribute to achieving
the business targets with the aim to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition
Duties and responsibilities
- Campaigns and Leads Management - Implement campaigns and lead-gen activities such as email marketing, website optimization, SEO/SEM and online events promotion initiatives. Track campaigns performance and provide monthly dashboard on lead generation status.
- Digital Assets Management - Develop and manage digital assets which include webinars, digital videos, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos and info-graphics, with support from internal/external content specialists.
- Blog Management - Evaluate campaigns content ROl and research key value-add topic areas around our core competencies and service areas and develop evergreen content for the company's blog channels via working with stakeholders / influencers.
- Social Media Management - Manage company profiles, content and online communities for external communications across the company's social media channels. Analyze social media metrics and provide insights for the improvement of brand engagement and loyalty.
- SEO/PPC Marketing - Plan and oversee the delivery of SEO and PPC campaigns. Manage execution of search marketing campaigns with established process for regular keywords, landing pages and advertisements refresh. Maintain integrity of campaigns and accounts structure in accordance to RT’s guidelines.
- Web Management - Manage content renewal on corporate website. Implement outreach of content pieces to earn links back to the website to improve our search engine ranking and create keyword specific landing pages as required.
- Email Marketing - Manage the deployment of email marketing campaigns, including templates development, distribution, tracking and reporting. Perform regular audit of contact database with recommendations for follow-up to ensure database is accurately updated and segmented.
- Marketing Automation - Support the team rollout of marketing automation platform. Work with marketing team members to plan marketing campaigns for rollout. Track campaigns performance and provide monthly dashboard and recommendations on marketing lead generation pipelines and conversion status.
- Digital Analytics
- Develop monthly dashboards
for reporting digital performance across owned, earned and paid media. Measure
and analyze campaigns performance and provide recommendations on hot topics for
marketing campaigns development.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Communications with proven 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing or related fields.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, email marketing, and social media.
- Strong knowledge in Power Point and Excel is a must.
- Proven experience working with digital marketing tools for email, web content, SEM/SEO, social media, CRM, Google Adwords, SMS campaigns, web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and relevant online marketing platforms.
- Digital savvy, creative and out-going personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in e-commerce marketing or agency