Grow With Us
Executive, Customer Service
Customer support is the first contact point to customers. The job is to respond to customer enquiries and ensure assistance and guidance are provided to customers for smooth executive of orders or channelling customer queries to relevant team for follow up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms. applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Participate in the marketing events if needed.
- Participate in new product development if needed.
- Keep abreast of any changes in policies and procedures in timely manner.
- Handling ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 years working experience in Stock Broking Dealings.
- Candidates must possess Dealer's Representative License and pass the following examination of SIDC Board:* Module 6 - Stock Market and Securities Law * Module 7 - Financial Statement Analysis and Asset Valuation
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia / English / Mandarin.
- Patient and possess excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
The Marketing Executive is responsible to ensure quick reach out to customer on any maketing activities such as affiliate marketing, events, compaigns or promotions maintained in the marketing calendar. An executive is responsible in particular running affiliate marketing campaigns, executing strategy and actioning insight.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate and assist in marketing communication efforts that include campaigns, product launches, promotional events, road shows and other marketing related efforts.
- To monitor the results of each effort and ensure it is kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Develop content and analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates in delivering the best ROI.
- Work with loyalty partners and affiliate partners to hit the account opening KPI and to boost trading.
- Work closely with internal team members to execute marketing activities on identified opportunities with the aim to contribute positively to the company KPIs / KGIs.
- Create and develop ways and content to communicate company message to clients.
- To keep abreast of the latest advertising and promotion trends, digital innovations and other communication channels. Insights should be presented to and propose appropriately for further enhancement of advertising and promotions efforts.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external parties.
- To undertake any other related tasks as may be determined from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
- Handle the administration work for the marketing team from RINGI forms, for follow up on vendor payments, manual data patching (liaison wit the IT team), etc.
- Attend to customer general queries related to Rakuten Trade, new products and promotions.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Major in Marketing)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint / Presentation tool
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Language Proficiency (Written and Spoken)* English * Malay and Chinese (optional)
- Candidates preferably possess e-commerce or start up business experience, affiliate marketing experience or internship in related field (not mandatory).